02 Sep Refocusing on What Matters Most
As we emerge from a steep learning curve about how to manage the COVID-19 pandemic, including how to clinically help patients, keep our staff and patient’s safe, and remain financially strong, it is the appropriate time to refocus our efforts to create an optimal experience for the patients we serve and for our fellow colleagues. With the complexities of the pandemic, it was somewhat natural to take our eye off of these efforts. Why is it important to refocus our efforts on creating an optimal experience culture?
For our patients, it is:
- The right thing to do and it is what we would want for ourselves and our family
- The key to delivering high quality, safe, and efficient care—that is value for our patients
- Essential to maximizing patient engagement to create a whole team, thereby enhancing clinical outcomes
- Critical to drive sustained financial performance, with a conservative return on investment of 5:1
For our fellow colleagues/staff, it is:
- The right thing to do and is what we would want for ourselves and our colleagues as we strive to maximize clinician wellness
- Essential to achieve individual and team thriving and resiliency, thereby allowing individuals and teams to reach peak performance
- Critical to delivering high quality, safe, reliable, and efficient care—that is value for our patients
- Essential to drive sustained financial performance
The Institute for Healthcare Excellence has proven, innovative, and engaging solutions to help your organization achieve this optimal experience. For a free assessment of your journey to date and potential solutions which can augment/accelerate your work, please contact us at (904) 834-7408 or email@example.com. Let’s regain focus on the work which connects us to the deep meaning and purpose of why we practice Medicine on a daily basis.